Coco Natura Organic Coconut Sugar (50 sachets) (175g)
Why do we use this product?
- The healthy alternative to regular refined sugar.
- A low Glycemic index of 35 which means it doesn't have the blood sugar spiking effect (often called a "sugar high") that regular refined sugar can cause.
- Processed without using chemicals, its the only sweetener that has naturally occurring minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Has very low moisture, no sourness, no burnt aftertaste and no off-taste and odor.
- Coconut Sugar is made from the sap of the coconut tree lower blossom.
- Non-Refined and Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism).
- USDA Certified Organic.
How do we use this product?
Use it just as you would use regular refined sugar. Good for coffee, juice, sauces, baking and cooking.
100% Certified Organic Coconut Nectar Sap.
Size - 50 sachets, 175g
Other Search Terms: Coconatura, dairy free flan, chinese braised beef, chocolate banana bread, kimchi, turon, Radish Cake, Gluten-free Pizza, Homemade Chicken Longganisa, Mango Berry Yogurt Pops, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Bbq Potato Chips, Gluten-free Banana Cacao Brownies, Wood Ear Mushroom Salad, Kiwifruit and Mango Popsicles, Banana Walnut Loaf, coco wonder, Strawberry Coconut Overnight Quinoa, cocosugar, coco sugar, cacao pancakes with coconut caramel, 7 Ingredient Banana Choc Chip Cookies, Fluffy Quinoa Waffles