CocoWonder Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Why do we use this product?
- Our premium quality Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has a delicious coconut taste with a light sweet aroma, colorless like water, sediment-free, very low in moisture, and has longer shelf life.
- Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil was processed within 8 hours to avoid product deterioration and contamination and to preserves its high quality.
- CocoWonder Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has no rancid taste of fermentation, no roasted or toasted taste of cooked VCO; no chemicals were used during processing.
- CocoWonder Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is processed through low-temperature slow vacuum-drying of the coconut meat, cold pressed using a stainless steel expeller machine with a built-in multiple cooling system. The entire process does not exceed 45 degrees Celsius. This is why our extra virgin coconut oil has no trace of burnt/roasted/toasted taste, color and odor.
- Contains healthy fatty acids called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) that can encourage your body to burn fat, and provide quick energy to your body and brain.
- May boost heart health: MCTs also raise HDL (good) cholesterol in your blood, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
- May encourage fat burning: MCTs in coconut oil can increase the number of calories your body burns compared with longer-chain fatty acid
- May have antimicrobial effects: Lauric acid makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil. When your body digests lauric acid, it forms a substance called monolaurin. Both lauric acid and monolaurin can kill harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- May reduce hunger: MCTs can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
- May reduce seizures: The MCTs in coconut oil can increase blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
- May raise HDL (good) cholesterol: Coconut oil contains natural saturated fats that increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels in your body. They may also help turn LDL (bad) cholesterol into a less harmful form.
- May protect your skin, hair, and teeth: Studies suggest it works as a skin moisturizer, protects against skin damage, and improves oral health.
- May boost brain function: Researchers have suggested that ketones can provide an alternative energy source for malfunctioning brain cells
- May help reduce harmful abdominal fat
- The Department of Science and Technology is funding clinical trials to test the efficacy of virgin coconut oil as a food supplement to improve the condition of confirmed and probable COVID-19 patients.
- Gluten-free, Vegan-friendly
- USDA Certified Organic, non-refined, non-deodorized, non-bleached, non-fermented, cholesterol-free, non-GMO
How do we use this product?
As a supplement, take 1 teaspoon per day, gradually increasing to 2 tablespoons per day over 1–2 weeks.
Coconut oil also is ideal for cooking because almost 90% of its fatty acids are saturated, making it extremely stable at high temperatures. Use it for sauteing and stir-frying.
Certified organic virgin coconut oil
Size - 1000 ml
Other Search Terms - vco