CocoWonder Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Glass Bottle (750ml)
Why do we use this product?
- CocoWonder Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has no rancid taste of fermentation, no roasted or toasted taste of cooked VCO; no chemicals were used during processing.
- CocoWonder Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is processed through low-temperature slow vacuum-drying of the coconut meat, cold pressed using a stainless steel expeller machine with a built-in multiple cooling system. The entire process does not exceed 45 degrees Celsius. This is why our extra virgin coconut oil has no trace of burnt/roasted/toasted taste, color and odor.
- Contains healthy fatty acids called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) that can encourage your body to burn fat, and provide quick energy to your body and brain.
- May boost heart health: MCTs also raise HDL (good) cholesterol in your blood, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
- May encourage fat burning: MCTs in coconut oil can increase the number of calories your body burns compared with longer-chain fatty acid
- May have antimicrobial effects: Lauric acid makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil. When your body digests lauric acid, it forms a substance called monolaurin. Both lauric acid and monolaurin can kill harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- May reduce hunger: MCTs can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
- May reduce seizures: The MCTs in coconut oil can increase blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
- May raise HDL (good) cholesterol: Coconut oil contains natural saturated fats that increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels in your body. They may also help turn LDL (bad) cholesterol into a less harmful form.
- May protect your skin, hair, and teeth: Studies suggest it works as a skin moisturizer, protects against skin damage, and improves oral health.
- May boost brain function: Researchers have suggested that ketones can provide an alternative energy source for malfunctioning brain cells
- May help reduce harmful abdominal fat
- The Department of Science and Technology is funding clinical trials to test the efficacy of virgin coconut oil as a food supplement to improve the condition of confirmed and probable COVID-19 patients.
- Non-refined, non-deodorized, non-bleached, non-fermented, cholesterol-free, non-GMO
- USDA Certified Organic,
- Gluten-free, Vegan-friendly
How do we use this product?
As a supplement, take 1 teaspoon per day, gradually increasing to 2 tablespoons per day over 1–2 weeks.
Certified organic virgin coconut oil
Size - 750 ml
Other Search Terms - vco, Polvoron, Banana Walnut Loaf, coco wonder, No Bake Key Lime Pie Bars, COCOWORKS CULINARY VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
Very good quality and locally sourced VCO
Thank you very much
Thank you very much