CocoWonder Organic Raw Cacao Paste - Tablea (1kg)
Why do we use this product?
- Cacao is packed with flavonoids. These nutrients that have been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart, and aid in preventing blood clots. The flavonoids in cacao may help increase insulin sensitivity, reducing your risk of diabetes.
- Raw cacao paste (also called Cacao Liquor) is made by crushing raw cacao beans into a liquid. This liquid quickly solidifies at room temperature and the result is cacao paste.
- Made from newly harvested, high quality Philippine grown cacao beans.
- Naturally processed without the use of additives or chemicals.
- Vegan / Non-Dairy.
- Sugar Free.
- Cholesterol Free.
- High Dietary Fiber Content.
- Certified 100% Organic by US.
- Certified Organic by Europe.
- Certified Organic by Japan.
- HALAL Registered.
- KOSHER Registered.
- US-FDA Registered.
- Philippine FDA Registered.
How do we use this product?
Can be used for baking. Also great for chocolate drinks and smoothies.
Guaranteed for 1.5 years, but tested for 2 years stored in clean and dry area at room temperature.
Philippine Grown Native Cacao.
Size - 1kg