Crofter's Organic Jam - Strawberry (468g)
Why do we use this product?
- Tasty Texture - The main ingredient in this peachy-pink spread is organic strawberries, ensuring it has the sunbaked flavor of a ripe, summer’s day. The berries we use are slightly smaller than the grocery store version, so the little seeds you see are a delicate addition to the slightly chunky texture.
- In here you’ll find Camarosa and heritage variety Senga Sengana Strawberries. Both berries boast a dark crimson coloring down to their core.
- 33% less sugar than a preserve.
- No added color, No allergen, No high fructose syrup.
- USDA Certified Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
It does more than spread. How about putting Crofter’s Organic Morello Cherry Premium Spread in hot mulled wine?
ORGANIC STRAWBERRIES, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR*, PECTIN SOLUTION (WATER, APPLE PECTIN), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CITRIC ACID
*Made with organic cane sugar from an ethical and environmentally friendly source certified Fair Trade IBD.
Size - 468g