Doctor's Best Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg (120 Caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Alpha-lipoic acid has been shown to reduce insulin resistance, improve blood sugar control, ease symptoms of nerve damage, and lower the risk of diabetic retinopathy. Scientists believe that alpha-lipoic acid helps lower blood sugar by promoting processes that can remove fat that has accumulated in muscle cells, which otherwise makes insulin less effective. It’s proven to ease symptoms of nerve damage and lower the risk of diabetic retinopathy (eye damage) that can occur with uncontrolled diabetes.
- Helps neutralize free radicals that could be damaging your body.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent anti-oxidant that could help save your skin from the harmful effects of oxidative stress.
- Research has shown that alpha-lipoic acid may help fight signs of skin aging. When alpha-lipoic acid is applied to the skin, it incorporates itself into the skin’s inner layers and offers antioxidant protection against the sun’s harmful UV radiation. Moreover, alpha-lipoic acid raises the levels of other antioxidants, such as glutathione, which help protect against skin damage and may reduce signs of aging.
- May slow memory loss.
- Promotes healthy nerve function.
- Vegan friendly, Gluten free, Soy Free, Non-GMO
How do we use this product?
Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 150 mg
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Size - 120 capsules