Down to Earth Beef Brisket (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed or animal by-products.
- Perfect cow breed for Philippine conditions - thriving here for nearly 500 years; adapted to our climate and love our local grass
- Raised using Biodynamic Agriculture - goes beyond organic farming. The most sustainable form of agriculture.
- Animals are treated humanely; they are never castrated, dehorned, caged, or confined, but freely graze outdoors
- Farmed organically in Mindanao
- A cut of beef that needs to be cooked slowly to break down the connective tissues. The unique thing about this cut of beef is that it can be slow cooked so it’s fork tender, yet is still sliceable. It also has a better beefy flavor compared to other slow cooking beef cuts like chuck.
How do we use this product?
Mix together some barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and water. Slather the beef brisket with the sauce. Wrap the beef brisket in aluminum foil. Bake brisket in a 300F oven for several hours, until it’s fork tender. When the brisket is done, let it rest for 30 minutes before slicing to serve. Slice across the grain of the meat to break up the muscle fibers and make it even easier to eat.
Size - 500g
Other Search Terms - Chinese Braised Beef