Down to Earth Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth - 72 Hour (500ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Bone broth is made by simmering the bones and connective tissue of animals. Bone broth is rich in minerals that help build and strengthen your bones. It also contains many other healthy nutrients, including vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids.
- The gelatin in bone broth supports healthy digestion. It may be beneficial for individuals with leaky gut, as well as irritable and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- The amino acids in bone broth can help fight inflammation. Because of this, eating it may help protect against disease.
- The amino acids in bone broth help support joint health, and consuming it may help lessen the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- The gelatin in bone broth has been shown to help promote feelings of fullness. Consuming it on a regular basis may reduce calorie intake and lead to weight loss over time.
- Glycine has been shown to promote sleep. Taking it before bed may help improve quality of sleep, mental function, and memory.
- Made from premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed or animal by-products.
- Perfect cow breed for Philippine conditions - thriving here for nearly 500 years; adapted to our climate and love our local grass.
- Animals raised using Biodynamic Agriculture - goes beyond organic farming. The most sustainable form of agriculture.
- Animals are treated humanely; they are never castrated, dehorned, caged, or confined, but freely graze outdoors.
- Animals farmed organically in Mindanao.
How do we use this product?
It can be used as the base for soups, or to make sauces and gravies. You can drink bone broth by itself.
Grass-fed beef bones and connective tissue, water.
Size - 500ml