Down to Earth Grass-Fed Beef Liver (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat.
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed or animal by-products.
- Perfect cow breed for Philippine conditions - thriving here for nearly 500 years; adapted to our climate and love our local grass.
- Raised using Biodynamic Agriculture - goes beyond organic farming. The most sustainable form of agriculture.
- Animals are treated humanely; they are never castrated, dehorned, caged, or confined, but freely graze outdoors.
- Farmed organically in Mindanao.
- Beef liver is nutrient dense and has numerous health benefits. In addition to their good vitamin profile, animal livers such as beef liver are also rich in minerals, including zinc, iron, phosphorus, selenium and copper.
How do we use this product?
To enhance its taste, try cooking liver by braising, pan broiling, frying or grilling.
Liver and onions is a traditional way of preparing liver. To tenderize liver and tone down the strong flavor and aroma, cut it into narrow strips and soak the strips in milk for up to four hours. Saute sliced onions in a heavy skillet with a small amount of cooking oil. Then, saute the liver until the outside is brown and the inside is slightly pink. Then serve the liver with the onions piled on top.
Liver and vegetables is a way of braising the liver, then topping it with healthy, flavorful vegetables. To make liver and vegetables, dip the liver in seasoned flour. Then braise the liver, along with chopped onions and celery, in a heavy skillet.
Pate is an easy way to prepare liver, and the pate is handy for serving on crackers or toast. Many people may not even realize they're eating liver pate, as the liver is combined with cooked pork, ham and bacon, along with boiled eggs, minced garlic, chopped onion and a small amount of butter.
Grilled liver is flavorful and juicy, especially when served with a grilled onions and mushrooms. To grill liver, pat the meat dry with a paper towel; then brush the liver with a mixture of oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook the liver on a hot grill until both sides are done. Flavor the onions and mushrooms with a drizzle of butter, balsamic vinegar, sage, salt and pepper.
Organic Beef Liver.
Size - 500g