Down to Earth Grass-fed Butter - Unsalted (130g)
Why do we use this product?Other
- PASTURE-RAISED, SUSTAINABLE, LOCAL.
- Raw Grass Fed Milk retains many beneficial fats including cancer-fighting CLA, Omega 3 fatty acids, beneficial bacteria, beta carotene, and vitamins A and E. Pasteurization kills the beneficial bacteria that are naturally present in milk.
- 3 Reasons Why Our Dairy Products are Different
- Our milking cows are BULL BRED dairy friesian and Jersey crosses. This means that they have not been bred using artificial insemination. (Did you know that most dairy cows are bred artificially?)
- We raise our own dairy cows in a small family farm and the cows are raised on pasture. They are not fed grain or GMO corn.
- We make sure our young calves stay with their mother cows until they can forage on their own. We don't practice early weaning!
- Healthier alternative to regular butter
- Gluten free
How do we use this product?
It is used at room temperature as a spread, melted as a condiment, and used as an ingredient in baking, sauce making, pan frying, and other cooking procedures.
Raw Grass Fed Butter
Size - 130g
Other Search Terms - Polvoron, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies