Down to Earth Resurrect Grass-Fed Beef & Native Chicken Bone Broth - 24 Hour (500ml)
How do we use this product?
- Now you can drink Bone Broth in a cup! Crafted bone broths you can sip and savor. Bold in nutrition: protein, collagen and gelatin. And bold in flavor!
- Bone broths have been used for centuries for its nutritional benefits. And so we've crafted this broth, so you try having a cup of broth, just like having a cup of coffee. Your Bone Broth is made of grass-fed beef bones and native chicken that have been simmered for 24 hours. The result is a broth that is high in the minerals released by the bones, and gelatin from collagen-rich joints. Your broth is rich in protein, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and other trace minerals. Bone broth even contains glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Gluten Free.
Why do we use this product?
How to Store Bone Broth:
Upon opening the bottle, you can store the broth in your refrigerator for up to 3 days, no more than a week. We suggest you freeze it in ice cube trays, and then transfer the frozen cubes to a freezer bag. You can then keep it frozen for up to six (6) months. Simply get a cube or two and defrost it as needed.
How to Use Bone Broth:
- You can drink it like tea daily. Simply season it with salt, pepper or garlic, and drink it warm in a mug.
- You can also use it to braise your meat and vegetables. We use it for our roasts or steaks. We also use it to braise our beets.
- We use our broth as a base for soups, stews and to make flavorful sauces.
Whole native chicken, grass-fed beef bones, chicken feet, onions, biodynamic carrots, parsley, bay leaf, and black pepper.
Size - 500ml