Equal Exchange Organic Dark Chocolate - 80% (80g)
Why do we use this product?
- This dark bar is perfectly balanced to allow the true chocolate flavor of the Panamanian beans to shine.
- This single-origin bar, made from organic cacao sourced fairly from COCABO in Panama, is our best-seller! Founded in 1952, COCABO was the very first agricultural co-op established in the country. The co-op plays a crucial role in preserving the local Amistad Forest Reserve.
- 80% Cacao
- Dark chocolate is a rich source of antioxidants and minerals, and it generally contains less sugar than milk chocolate. Some research suggests that dark chocolate may help lower the risk of heart disease, reduce inflammation and insulin resistance, and improve brain function.
- Studies have shown healthy amounts of dark chocolate rich in cacao could actually improve how the body metabolizes glucose.
- Equal Exchange Fairly Traded
- Sourced from small farmer organizations
- Kosher Dairy Certified in Switzerland
- USDA Certified Organic,
- Vegan-friendly, Soy Free, Gluten Free
How do we use this product?
Great for healthy snacking.
*Organic Chocolate Liquor, *Organic Raw Cane Sugar, *Organic Cocoa Butter, *Organic Ground Vanilla Beans
(*Fair Trade ingredient: by Weight 100% from Fair Trade Cooperatives)
May Contain Milk, Peanuts, Hazelnuts, Almonds & Coconut.
Size - 80g
Other Search Terms - candy, candies, sweet snack