Feel Well Dadapilan Muscovado Sugar (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- A healthy alternative to refined sugar.
- Muscovado is made by boiling the juice extracted from the sugarcane until it evaporates, leaving only 30% of the original volume.
- It is then sun-dried and allowed to solidify into rich brown crystals nutritionally rich in minerals of phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
How do we use this product?
Use in place of refined sugar. The rich toffee-like flavor and burnt undertones of muscovado pair well with darker baked goods and savory dishes.
Some popular uses for muscovado sugar include:
- Barbeque sauce. Use muscovado sugar instead of brown sugar to enhance the smoky flavor.
- Chocolate baked goods. Use muscovado in brownies or chocolate cookies.
- Coffee. Stir it into hot coffee or a complex sweetness that pairs well with the beverage’s bitter taste.
- Gingerbread. Swap brown sugar with muscovado to create an even stronger molasses flavor.
- Glazes. Muscovado adds a wonderful toffee flavor to glazes used on meats.
- Ice cream. Use muscovado sugar to create a bittersweet caramelized taste.
- Marinades. Mix muscovado sugar with olive oil, acid, herbs, and spices to marinate meat before grilling or roasting.
- Oatmeal. Sprinkle it on warm oatmeal with nuts and fruit for a rich flavor.
- Popcorn. Toss warm popcorn with butter or coconut oil and muscovado for a salty-smoky-sweet treat.
- Salad dressing. Use muscovado sugar to add a caramel-like sweetness to dressings.
- Toffee or caramel. Muscovado creates deep molasses-flavored confections.
Size - 500g
Other Search Terms - Feel Well Condiments, Condiments, Feel Well Salt & Sugar, Feel Well Sugar, Feel Well Salt, feelwell