Frontier Organic Psyllium Husk Fiber (453g)
Why do we use this product?
- Psyllium is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds. It sometimes goes by the name ispaghula.
- Help promotes regularity and overall digestive health
- Has prebiotic effects
- Lowers blood pressure, improving lipid levels, and strengthening heart muscle.
- Can help maintain a healthy glycemic balance
- May boost satiety and aid weight loss; can help give you a feeling of being full
- Non-irradiated, Non-GMO, Certified Kosher
- USDA Certified Organic
How do we use this product?
Mix 2 tsp. of Psyllium with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking.
Frontier® Organic Psyllium Husk Powder also works well for baking, encapsulating and making herbal preparations.
Choking Warning: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Contraindicated in bowel obstruction, esophageal stenosis, and abnormal intestinal narrowing. Other drugs should be taken 1 hour prior to consumption of psyllium or several hours after consumption.
Certified Organic Psyllium Husks
Size - 453g