Frontier Organic Psyllium Husk Fiber - Whole (453g)
Why do we use this product?
- Helps promote bowel movement regularity and overall digestive health.
- Lowers blood pressure, improving lipid levels, and strengthening heart muscle.
- Can help maintain a healthy glycemic balance to maintain low blood sugar levels
- May boost satiety and aid weight loss; can help give you a feeling of being full.
- Psyllium is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds. It sometimes goes by the name ispaghula.
- Non-irradiated, Non-GMO, Certified Kosher.
- USDA Certified Organic.
How do we use this product?
Mix 2 tsp. of Psyllium with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
Frontier® Organic Psyllium Husk Powder also works well for baking, encapsulating and making herbal preparations.
Certified Organic Psyllium Husks - Whole
Size - 453g
Other Search Terms: Physilium