Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed or animal by-products.
- Perfect cow breed for Philippine conditions - thriving here for nearly 500 years; adapted to our climate and love our local grass
- Raised using Biodynamic Agriculture - goes beyond organic farming. The most sustainable form of agriculture.
- Animals are treated humanely; they are never castrated, dehorned, caged, or confined, but freely graze outdoors
- Farmed organically in Mindanao
How do we use this product?
Great for barbecue.
Marinate the beef with spices for 1-2 hours. Preheat the oven to 250F. Bake on the middle rack of 3 1/2 -4 hours. When the ribs are done to your liking, drain off the excess fat. Brush the ribs with desired amount of BBQ sauce. Broil on low until the sauce is sticky. Serve when hot.
Size - 500g