Healthy Choice Organic Chia Seeds (1kg)
Why do we use this product?
- High endurance superfood
- High in omega-3 and dietary fiber
- Help promote weight loss
- Loaded With Antioxidants that fight the production of free radicals, which can damage cell molecules and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer.
- Have a good balance of essential amino acids
- High in quality protein, much higher than most plant foods
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- May reduce blood sugar levels.
- Can lower certain risk factors, including triglycerides, inflammation, insulin resistance and belly fat
- High in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and protein. All of these nutrients are essential for bone health.
- Massive amount of nutrients with very few calories
- Certified Organic, Pesticide-free, Gluten-free and GMO-free
How do we use this product?
Soak: Simply mix chia seeds in a 1:6 ratio chia to water and let it stand for 2-3 minutes to allow the chia to gel up.
Whole: Simply take chia seeds straight and then drink plenty of water.
Add to oatmeal, cereal, smoothies, or top yogurt or salads with a sprinkle of chia seeds. Bake into baked goods like zucchini bread, muffins, and desserts. Make a chia gel that you can use in smoothies or as a vegan egg replacement in recipes. Make chia pudding for a healthy breakfast, dessert, or snack
Certified Organic Chia Seeds
Size - 1 kg
Other Search Terms - Peanut Butter Bombs