Heath and Heather Organic Green Tea - Manuka Honey (20 tea bags)
Why do we use this product?
- The fresh flavors of Green Tea leaves are widely revered, and believed to hold great virtues for body and mind.
- Green Tea aids in digestion, instills energy and promotes sleep
- Green tea contains a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and provide other benefits.
- Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants.
- Not only can green tea improve brain function in the short term, it may also protect your brain as you age.
- Green tea may lower total and LDL (bad) cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation.
- Green tea may lead to increased weight loss.
- Green tea may cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- The catechins in green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria in the mouth, reducing the risk of bad breath.
- Contains Caffeine, Gluten-free and Kosher
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Organic Green Tea with Manuka Honey offers a rich honeyed aroma and divinely sweet flavor. The gentle golden infusion will ignite the senses and sweeten the mind with every sip.
How do we use this product?
Allow freshly boiled water to cool for a few minutes before adding your teabag, then simply infuse for 2-3 minutes before consuming.
Organic Green Tea (93%), Manuka honey flavouring (7%)
Size -20 tea bags