Heath and Heather Organic Green Tea
Why do we use this product?
- The fresh flavors of Green Tea leaves are widely revered, and believed to hold great virtues for body and mind.
- Green Tea aids in digestion, instills energy and promotes sleep
- Green tea contains a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and provide other benefits.
- Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants.
- Not only can green tea improve brain function in the short term, it may also protect your brain as you age.
- Green tea may lower total and LDL (bad) cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation.
- Green tea may lead to increased weight loss.
- Green tea may cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- The catechins in green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria in the mouth, reducing the risk of bad breath.
- Contains Caffeine, Gluten-free, Vegan-friendly and Kosher
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Organic Pure Green Tea. This blend of 'high grown' Chinese and South Indian Organic greens provides a smooth and delicate flavor.
- Organic Imperial Matcha Green Tea is a smooth and delicate blend of organic green tea leaves that delivers a well-balanced infusion with a subtle earthly flavor. Matcha is made from whole Japanese green tea ground to a powder and is believed to be the purest way to ingest the Camelia Sinensis plant.
- Organic Green Tea with Manuka Honey offers a rich honeyed aroma and divinely sweet flavor. The gentle golden infusion will ignite the senses and sweeten the mind with every sip.
- Organic Green Tea and Ginger. Ginger, with its renowned fiery flavor, is here perfectly balanced with a smooth and delicate organic green tea to gently ignite the senses and offer a warming, subtly spiced infusion.
How do we use this product?
Allow freshly boiled water to cool for a few minutes before adding your teabag, then simply infuse for 2-3 minutes before consuming.
Organic Pure Green Tea: Organic Green Tea (100%)
Organic Imperial Matcha Green Tea: Organic Green Tea (97%), Organic Japanese Matcha (3%)
Green Tea With Manuka Honey: Organic Green Tea (93%), Manuka honey flavouring (7%)
Organic Green Tea And Ginger: Organic Green Tea (90%), Organic Ginger (8%), Natural Flavouring
Size -20 tea bags