Heath and Heather Organic Green Tea - Imperial Matcha (20 tea bags)
Why do we use this product?
- The fresh flavors of Green Tea leaves are widely revered, and believed to hold great virtues for body and mind.
- Green Tea aids in digestion, instills energy and promotes sleep
- Green tea contains a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and provide other benefits.
- Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants.
- Not only can green tea improve brain function in the short term, it may also protect your brain as you age.
- Green tea may lower total and LDL (bad) cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation.
- Green tea may lead to increased weight loss.
- Green tea may cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- The catechins in green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria in the mouth, reducing the risk of bad breath.
- Contains Caffeine, Gluten-free, Vegan-friendly and Kosher
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Organic Imperial Matcha Green Tea is a smooth and delicate blend of organic green tea leaves that delivers a well-balanced infusion with a subtle earthly flavor. Matcha is made from whole Japanese green tea ground to a powder and is believed to be the purest way to ingest the Camelia Sinensis plant.
How do we use this product?
Allow freshly boiled water to cool for a few minutes before adding your teabag, then simply infuse for 2-3 minutes before consuming.
Organic Green Tea (97%), Organic Japanese Matcha (3%)
Size -20 tea bags