Hineleban Adlai (1kg)
Why do we use this product?
- A delicious grain that is high in fiber, low glycemic, and a healthier alternative to rice and pasta.
- Grown in Malaybalay, Bukidnon, this heirloom grain helps you lower blood sugar and cholesterol without sacrificing the feel of eating rice.
How do we use this product?
1 cup of Adlai serves two.
1. Add 1 cup of Adlai into 2 cups of boiling water in a saucepan.
2. Cover saucepan and reduce heat to simmer.
3. Serve when water is fully absorbed.
Cooking Instructions in a rice cooker:
1. Place 1 cup of Adlai with 2 cups water into a rice cooker then cover.
2. Once water is absorbed, Adlai is cooked.
Adjust to preferred absorption of water.
Adlai Heirloom Grain
Size - 1kg