Kim King's Kitchen - Organic Kimchi (500ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Kimchi is a traditional Korean dish made with salted fermented vegetables. It typically contains cabbage and seasonings like sugar, salt, onions, garlic, ginger, and chili peppers.
- Kimchi has an excellent nutritional profile. The dish is low in calories but packed with nutrients like iron, folate, and vitamins B6 and K.
- Fermented foods like kimchi offer probiotics, which may help prevent and treat several conditions.
- Fresh and fermented kimchi are both low in calories and may boost weight loss.
- Kimchi may lower your risk of heart disease by reducing inflammation, suppressing fat growth, and decreasing cholesterol levels.
How do we use this product?
Kimchi can be eaten on its own, as a side dish, or as an ingredient in other foods. Its spicy, tangy flavor is an excellent complement to savory foods, and it’s often paired with rich dishes to add contrast to a meal.
Here are some ways to add kimchi to your diet:
- Mix kimchi into savory dishes like hash browns or potato pancakes.
- Use kimchi as a filling in an omelet.
- Make bibimbap with kimchi.
- Stir kimchi into homemade fried rice or any savory grain bowl.
- Add kimchi as an ingredient on your next sandwich.
Napa, Korean Chili Powder, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Chili Flakes, Radish, Carrots, Scallions, Garlic, Ginger, Fish Sauce, Coco Vinegar, Handashi, Coco Sugar.
Size - 500 ml