Koita Organic Milk - Skim (1 Liter)
Why do we use this?
- Our Organic Skim Milk’s fat percentage (0.3%) is something we like to call the “bliss point”. At 0.3% fat, the milk is neither too watery nor too creamy or thick. It’s just the right consistency, which gives it a very unique clean taste.
- Skim milk is “nutrient-dense,” meaning it provides a large dose of vitamins and minerals with very few calories.
- Enriched with Vitamin A & D.
- EU Certified Organic: NO hormones, NO antibiotics, NO pesticides & NO artificial preservatives.
- Produced in Italy.
How do we use this?
Milk is a nutritious beverage that provides a number of health benefits. Moreover, it’s a versatile ingredient that can be easily added to your diet. Aside from drinking milk, try these ideas for incorporating it into your daily routine:
- Smoothies: It makes an excellent, high-protein base for healthy smoothies. Try combining it with greens and a small amount of fruit for a nutritious snack.
- Oatmeal: It provides a tasty, more nutritious alternative to water when making your morning oatmeal or hot cereal.
- Coffee: Adding it to your morning coffee or tea will give your beverage a boost of beneficial nutrients.
- Soups: Try adding it to your favorite soup recipe for added flavor and nutrition.
Skim Organic Cow’s Milk, 0.3% Milk Fat, Min. 8.5% Non-Fat Solids
Size - 1 Liter
Other Search Terms - Mango Berry Yogurt Pops, Gluten Free Fried Chicken, Chia seeds pudding, ARLA NON FAT MIK, ARLA NON FAT MILK