Lake Avenue Collagen 1000mg (365 tablets)
Why do we use this product?
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. It is the major component of connective tissues that make up several body parts, including tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscles. Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your bones.
- Repairs and rejuvenates tired skin cells from the inside out.
- Promotes Collagen Production; helps relieve joint pain.
- Hydrates and nourish skin from within.
- Supports DNA Repair.
- Could prevent bone loss and help reduce the risk of bone disorders like osteoperosis
- Could increase muscle growth and strength in people with age-related muscle mass loss.
- May help reduce the risk factors associated with heart conditions such as atherosclerosis.
- Helps reduce premature signs of aging.
- Gluten Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free.
How do we use this product?
Take 3 tablets twice daily on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a Healthcare Practitioner. To ensure optimal collagen absorption, avoid taking additional protein supplements within one hour of consumption.
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Types 1 & 3 (Bovine) - 1000 mg.
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) - 10 mg.
Other Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, and Stearic Acid.
Not manufactured with milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party GMP facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Size - 365 tablets