Sourced Pork Belly - Sliced (Liempo)
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include naturally grown herbs and plants
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas and Sta. Maria, Laguna
Pork Belly is a boneless cut of fatty meat from the belly of a pig. It can be used interchangeably with kasim.
How do we use this product?
FRY: The perfect cut for Lechon Kawali. Boil pork belly in water and 1 tablespoon of salt. Put some pepper pepper and bay leaves. Boil for 30 minutes or until meat gets tender. Remove the meat from the pot and let it cool down for a few minutes. Spread 1 tablespoon of salt on the pork belly. Make sure to distribute it evenly on all sections. Start to deep fry the boiled meat. Heat oil on a cooking pot. Put each piece of boiled pork belly into the hot oil with extra caution. Fry until crispy. Turn the meat over to completely fry the opposite side until crispy. Remove the meat from the cooking pot. Arrange on a wire rack to cool down. Slice according to desired portions.
Size - From 450g