LifeFood Evening Primrose Oil 1350mg (60 softgels)
Why do we buy this product?
- Your go-to women's health supplement.
- Gamma-linolenic acid, or GLA, and linoleic acid are essential, polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are used by most cells in the body to produce soothing prostaglandins (intracellular hormone-like messengers), which help maintain the balance of many functions in the body.
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. The plant has traditionally been used to treat bruises, hemorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throat.
- Helps provide nutritional support for women with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
- EPO contains one of the richest sources of Gamma-Linolenic Acid, a fatty acid not commonly found in food. GLA is essential for maintaining brain function, skeletal health, reproductive health, and metabolism.
- Can help clear up acne.
- May help ease eczema.
- May improve overall skin health.
- May help minimize breast pain.
- May help reduce hot flashes.
- May help improve heart health.
How do we use this product?
The dose depends on the health benefit you are after, though for most people, one (1) softgel taken once daily with or without food is enough. Otherwise, follow the prescribed dose given by your doctor.
Evening Primrose Oil (containing ≥850mg Linoleic acid, ≥135mg Gamma-Linolenic acid, ≥68mg Oleic acid and ≥68mg Palmitic acid).
Size - 60 softgels