Lumlum Organic Green Curry Paste (120g)
Why do we use this product?
- Green curry is a variety of curry in Thai cuisine. The name "Green" curry derives from the color of dish. Green curry tends to be as hot as Red curry or hotter.
- USDA Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
Adds a powerful punch of spicy flavor to whatever it’s added to. And while it’s great for making curries, don’t be afraid to use it in other dishes too — here are some of our favorites ways to use it.
- SOUP: Many soups combine Thai curry with coconut milk since the milk adds richness and tempers the spiciness of the paste.
- CURRIES AND STEWS: Cook the curry paste in a little oil first to bring out its flavors, then coat proteins — like chicken, pork, or tofu — and vegetables with the warmed paste before slow cooking until everything is flavorful and tender.
- NOODLES: You can also use Thai curry as a base for stir-fried noodles; just thin it out with some broth or coconut milk before you toss everything together.
- SALAD DRESSING: For a spicy salad dressing, blend Thai curry into a vinaigrette or whisk it into yogurt or even mayonnaise for a creamier salad dressing. Use this dressing for green salads, cold noodle salads, or even as a dip for raw vegetables. Make sure to balance out your dressing with some acid, like vinegar or lime juice, and some sweetness if needed.
- SEAFOOD DISHES: Spread it on fish before roasting or steaming, or use it in the saucy base of a mussels or clam dish.
Organic Chili, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Garlic, Organic Shallot, Salt, Organic Coriander seeds, Organic Galangal, Organic Kaffir lime, Organic Cumin, Citric Acid (INS 330).
Size - 120g