Lumlum Organic Rice Vinegar (200ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Organic rice vinegar is made from certified organic rice. It is brewed using a traditional method with great care and aged in holding tanks for several months until it mellows.
- Great benefits to health and body.
- Very light and flavorful.
- At Chita Organic Farm located in Thailand, all organic raw materials are planted and grown in a farm that does not use chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- USDA Certified Organic, Gluten-Free.
How do we use this product?
Use to add flavor to vegetables and tofu or use as a dipping sauce.
Water, Organic Jasmine Rice, Organic Pineapple.
Size - 200 ml
Other Search Terms: suka
Using it for some recipes and I must say its a good alternative :)
Thank you very much!
I'm excited to use organic rice vinegar for chinese and japanese recipes! Been looking for this, thankful I found one here at organicsph.
Thank you so much!