Lumlum Organic Thai Chili Paste (120g)
Why do we use this product?
- Organic Thai Chili Paste, known as Nam Prik Pao in Thai, is usually referred to as roasted chili paste in oil. It is made out of the pulp and seeds of the chili fruit. The fruit along with other ingredients are pureed and cooked down to a jam-like consistency. It is also sweet in flavor.
- USDA Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
- Swirl it into soups for extra heat and flavor.
- Use it as a spread for sandwiches.
- Drop a few tablespoons into any meat mixture, like burgers or meatloaf.
- Use it as a rub or a marinade for fresh fish or chicken.
- Add it to stew for extra oomph.
- Mix it with mayo or sour cream for a quick dipper.
Water, Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Shallot, Organic Chili, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tamarind, Organic Garlic, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Salt.
Size - 120g