Palaya Essences Malunggay (Moringa) Seed Oil (30ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Moringa oil is derived from the seeds of Moringa oleifera, a small tree native to the Himalayan mountains. Moringa seeds have a high oil content and contain many nutritional compounds, including monounsaturated fats, protein, sterols, and tocopherols.
- Cold-pressed 100% Pure Moringa Seed Oil from Moringa seeds.
- Rich in vitamins A, C and E, potassium, calcium, iron and protein for healthy immune system
- Improves wound healing
- Increases mental clarity
- Promotes healthy blood
- Good source of antioxidants and anti-aging properties; Beta-sitosterol, a phytosterol found in moringa oil, may have antioxidant and antidiabetic benefits,
- High in Oleic Acid which penetrates deep into the skin, bringing necessary nutrients for smoother, glowing skin and healthy hair.
- Targets dry and flaking skin leaving it soft and smooth
How do we use this product?
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tsp of Malunggay Seed Oil preferably with meals.
As a salad dressing, pour a few drops of oil to vegetables, fruits, and other green dishes.
For Skin and Hair Care: Put a few drops in your hands. Rub them together and pat onto your face, neck, legs and other parts of the body. Oil can be massaged to hair and scalp delivering rejuvenating vitamins and minerals to the follicles of the hair and scalp tissues. Regular use can help reduce split-ends and dandruff; can be used as face moisturizer to reduce fine lines and wrinkles; can be used as a lip balm; also great for massage and aromatherapy applications
Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
Size - 30ml
tasteless and it should be, enjoyed it, thanks!
Thank you very much
have been using this for years already, a must in my daily needs
Thank you very much!
multiple reorder i love this
Thank you so much! We appreciate you 5-star rating!