Manuka Health Manuka Honey (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Manuka honey is a mono-floral honey from the nectar of the Manuka flower that grows in remote unspoilt areas of New Zealand. It has a unique and naturally present properties that aren't found in other varieties of honey,
- While raw honey naturally contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, making it effective for treating infected wounds, Manuka honey has almost double the antibacterial potency of other honeys.
- Manuka honey has a high antibacterial activity and has been shown to be good for wound healing and can help to relieve sore throats, mouth ulcers, sore gums and possibly indigestion.
- Manuka honey reduces inflammation and pain at the wound site. It can also help with skin problems, such as psoriasis and dandruff.
- Comes in two variants:
- Manuka Honey MGO 250+: Best taken for daily maintenance to help boost the immune system; helps prevent coughs, colds and flu.
- Manuka Honey MGO 550+: For severe cough, colds and flu, acid reflux and stomach ulcers, wounds or burns, asthma and allergies
- Has a delicious rich flavor and a smooth velvety texture.
- Methylglyoxal (MGO) is a compound that gives Manuka honey its anti-bacterial component. It is found in high concentration in the nectar of Manuka flowers. The higher the concentration, the stronger the antibiotic effect. So far, Manuka honey has been the only food found with significant MGO content.
- Tested and certified for MGO potency, purity and quality
- 100% New Zealand origin
How do we use this product?
Manuka Honey MGO 250+: Take 1 teaspoon straight or mixed with a glass of water, preferably before breakfast or before going to bed. Best taken 15-30 minutes before meals.
Manuka Honey MGO 550+: Take 1 tablespoon leave in mouth, 3-4 times a day before every meal.
100% New Zealand MGO 250+/550+ Manuka Honey
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
Size - 500g