Why do we use this product?
- Manuka honey gets its name from the Manuka tree — or Leptospermum scoparium — which is native to New Zealand and Australia. While raw honey naturally contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, making it effective for treating infected wounds, Manuka honey has almost double the antibacterial potency of other honeys.
- Manuka honey has a high antibacterial activity and has been shown to be good for wound healing and can help to relieve sore throats, mouth ulcers, sore gums and possibly indigestion.
- Manuka honey reduces inflammation and pain at the wound site. It can also help with skin problems, such as psoriasis and dandruff.
- MGO 250+/550+ Manuka Honey has a delicious rich flavour and a smooth velvety texture.
- Gluten-free, Vegan friendly
- Tested and certified for MGO potency, purity and quality
- 100% New Zealand origin
How do use this product?
Take 1 to 2 tablespoons each day. You can eat it straight or add it to your food.
100% New Zealand MGO 250+/550+ Manuka Honey
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
Size - 500g