Why do we use this product?
- Bees produce a compound called propolis from the sap on needle-leaved trees or evergreens. Propolis contains the polyphenols called flavonoids. Flavonoids are produced in plants as a form of protection.
- Propolis is thought to have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Instant targeted care for a dry, scratchy throat
- Helps maintain oral health and hygiene
- Can help people who have had traumatic burns heal faster by speeding up new healthy cell growth
- Protects and freshens the breath with high grade MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey, BIO30™ New Zealand Propolis and powerful plant extracts
- Gluten-free, Vegan friendly
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Honey (MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey), Alcohol, Propolis Cera (BIO30™ New Zealand Propolis), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Pimpinella anisum seed (Aniseed) oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) oil, Xanthan gum.
Size - 20 ml