Manuka Health Manuka & Propolis Oral Spray MGO400+ (20ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Potent combination of MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey, BIO30™ Propolis and essential oils to sooth sore throats.
- Bees produce a compound called propolis from the sap on needle-leaved trees or evergreens. Propolis contains the polyphenols called flavonoids. Flavonoids are produced in plants as a form of protection.
- Propolis is thought to have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Propolis helps maintain oral health and hygiene; protects and freshens breath
- Propolis can help people who have had traumatic burns heal faster by speeding up new healthy cell growth.
2-3 sprays as needed.
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Honey (MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey), Alcohol, Propolis Cera (BIO30™ New Zealand Propolis), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Pimpinella anisum seed (Aniseed) oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) oil, Xanthan gum.
Size - 20 ml