Mary Ruth's Liquid Ionic Zinc (120ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Support Healthy Immune Function with this Easy-To-Take Liquid Zinc. Our Liquid Zinc is a no-nonsense way of assuring your body gets the amount of this essential mineral it needs for overall health.
- Zinc is an essential nutrient, meaning that is necessary for health, but the human body is unable to synthesize it! This trace mineral is needed for several bodily processes including immune function, gene expression & DNA synthesis, skin health, vision, and more.
- Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in your body after iron, and it is present in every cell. It is necessary for immune cell function, supporting T-cell activity and white blood cells necessary to a healthy immune response. Fun fact: Zinc is an important part of the functions behind the maintenance of our senses of taste and smell!
- Made With Organic Ingredients | Non-GMO | Vegan | Dairy Free | Nut Free | Gluten and Wheat Free | Soy Free | Corn Free | Nightshade Free | Sugar Free | Bariatric Friendly | Celiac Friendly | Kid Friendly | Made in a GMP Facility
How do we use this product?
Shake well before each use. Adults take 4 droppers full (3 mL), once per day. Use the following chart to assess the dosage for children under the age of 4.
FDA Recommended Daily Values for Zinc:
- Adults & Children 4 and over: 11 mg = Approximately 4 Pumps
- Children, 1 - 3 Years: 3 mg = Approximately 1 Pump
- Infants thru 12 months: 3 mg = Approximately 1 Pump
- Pregnant & Lactating: 13 mg = Approximately 5 Pumps
- 3 mL = 4 Full Pulls of the Dropper (11.25 mg or 102%)
- 2 mL = 3 Full Pulls of the Dropper(7.5 mg or 68%)
- 1 mL = 1.5 or 1½ Pulls of the Dropper (3.75 mg or 34%)
- 0.5 mL = 0.7 or ¾ Pull of the Dropper (1.875 mg or 17%)
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) - 11.25 mg
Other Ingredients: Organic Glycerin (from Mustard Seed), Purified Water.
Size - 120 ml
Other Search Terms: Maryruth