Mary Ruth's Organic Herbals Stinging Nettle Liquid Drops (30ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries!
- Though this plant is considered a weed due to its rapid growth and soil coverage, it’s a must-have staple for many.
- Often considered a tonic herb, there are multiple different ways that stinging nettle may support your overall health.
- Traditionally, stinging nettle was used as a diuretic which may support the body’s natural detoxification processes, and this herb has also shown the potential to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Support your well-being with this must-have herb.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Alcohol-Free.
How do we use this product?
Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf.
Other Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Glycerin and Purified Water.
Size - 30ml