Mary Ruth's Organic Skin Probiotic Topical Spray (120ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Support Skin Health and Reduce the Negative Effects of Pollution with our Organic Liquid Plant-Based Skin Probiotic. Our probiotics are raw, plant-based, highly potent strains sourced directly from Mother Nature: extracted with water from a proprietary blend of three organic grasses.
- These 100% Plant Based, Raw, Vegan, Skin Care Topical Probiotics suppress bad bacteria, moderate healthy skin pH, improve fine lines & wrinkles, reduce inflammation and help reduce the effects of pollution.
- It is hypoallergenic, unscented, water-based and highly suitable for all skin types, whether sensitive, dry, wrinkled, or worn.
- Studies have shown that probiotic strains benefit sufferers of acne, dermatitis, Rosacea, Eczema, psoriasis, Athlete’s Foot and Yeast Infections. Can be used to treat cuts, scrapes, abrasions, burns, fever blisters, rashes, bug bites, ringworm, cold-sores, mouth sores, jock-itch, fungus & folliculitis. Unlike solid probiotics which are treated with heat and chemicals, our probiotics are always in their raw state, ensuring shelf stability & maximum potency.
- 9 uses of Mary Ruth's Organic Skin Probiotic Topical Spray: acne, bug bites, fungus, athlete's foot, cuts and scrapes, mouth sores, minor burns, psoriasis, and eczema
- 100% Plant Based, Raw, Vegan Ingredients | Non-GMO | Hypoallergenic | Cruelty Free | Non-Toxic | No DEAs, MEAs or TEAs | No Artificial Colors, Fragrances or Fillers | No Parabens | No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate | Kid Friendly
- USDA Certified Organic, Vegan friendly, Gluten Free
How do we use this product?
Apply 3-4 sprays topically on the desired area per day. Allow to dry before getting dressed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Streptococcus thermophilus in an enzyme-enriched substrate, extracted with water from a proprietary blend of three organic grasses.
Size - 120 ml