Mary Ruth's Vegan Omega-3 Liquid Drops (Algae) (30ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Our vegan omega-3 Liquid Drops are derived from an ocean-friendly, wild strain of sustainably-grown micro-algae.
- Using a chemical-free extraction of omegas from the algae, the final result is a solvent-free and plant-based liquid omega!
- These vegan liquid drops primarily contain the form of omega-3 called DHA, or docosahexaenoic Acid, which can support children’s school performance, and is imperative for maintenance and function of the adult brain.
- Unlike other omegas, our delicious orange flavored omega-3 drops may be perfect for picky eaters!
- Support overall health and cognitive function with these delicious liquid drops.
How do we use this product?
This product was formulated for ages 4 and up. Shake gently before use. Once daily, take directly by mouth. Use the following dosage chart to assess dosage or dose as recommended by physician or healthcare professional:
* 1 Pump = Approximately 2/3 Dropperful = Approximately 30 Drops
4-8 Years: 20 drops (277 mg Omega-3s)
9-13 Years: 25 drops (347 mg Omega-3s)
14+ Years: 30 drops (416 mg Omega-3s)
Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Store in a cool, dry place.To help preserve the flavor of the oil, we recommend refrigeration after opening.
IngredientsAlgal Oil - 756mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids - 416 mg
Total DHA/EPA - 404 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid - 400 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid - 4 mg
Other Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sunflower Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Organic Orange Oil.
Size - 30ml
Other Search Terms - algaeoil