Why do we use this product?
- Promotes weight loss by increasing fullness, fat loss, energy burning, ketone production and by improving your gut environment.
- An instant source of energy that can also be used to fuel your brain
- Can increase fat burning and reduce the need for carbs during exercise; may reduce lactate buildup in athletes and help use fat for energy
- May improve brain function which could have benefits for people with epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease and autism.
- Contains fatty acids that have been shown to reduce the growth of yeast and bacteria. Overall, MCTs may have a variety of antimicrobial and antifungal effects.
- May reduce heart disease risk factors such as weight, cholesterol and inflammation. Adding it to your diet could help lower your risk of heart disease.
- May help manage diabetes by reducing fat storage and increasing fat burning. It may also help you control your blood sugar.
- USDA Certified Organic, Kosher Certified, Halal Certified, JAS Ceritfied
How do we use this product?
Start with 1 teaspoon (a day) and work your way up, adding 1 teaspoon over time over the course of a few weeks. If you experience GI (Gastrointestinal) distress or diarrhea, cut back. Basically, raise the dose until you notice you're no longer as hungry as you used to be.
For supplementation in neurological diseases like Alzheimer's, studies have found beneficial effects using a daily dose of 20 grams (about 4 teaspoons) of MCT oil.
Organic* Virgin Coconut Oil (*certified organic)
Size - 150ml and 375ml
Other Search Terms - VCO