Natracare Organic Ultra Sanitary Pads with Wings - Regular (14 pads)
Why do we use this product?
- Natural slim fitting pads with wings to help you manage your period. Ultra absorbent and thin pads with wings and an absorbency suitable for light flow or towards the end of your period. Ultra regular pads come individually wrapped so are easily carried around when you are out and about.
- All Natracare pads are commercially compostable to EN 13432. This means our pads break down into organic matter and return to soil when composted, so less waste to worry about. It is also possible to compost pads at home.
- Natracare helps reduce your exposure to synthetic materials and ingredients, including plastic, perfume and dyes often found in conventional period products. Gynaecologist recommended and suitable for sensitive skin or those with allergies.
- Certified organic cotton cover.
- Plastic free.
- GMO free ingredients.
- No perfumes or dyes.
- Totally Chlorine Free.
- Biodegradable & Compostable.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Certified Organic.
How do we use this product?
Use for light flows or at the end of a period.
When prepping the pad for use, remove the central paper strip and press the sticky side into your underwear. Then peel the paper off the wings, and fold around the sides of the gusset and press underneath. This helps hold the pad in place whilst being used.
Pad: Certified organic cotton, ecologically certified cellulose pulp, plant starch, non-toxic glue.
Wrapper: Paper peel strip, paper pocket.
Packaging: Recycled cardboard.
Size - 14 pads
Other Search Terms: panty shield, organic napkins
Best I've ever tried so far. Plus it's made with all natural non harmful materials.
Thank you very much