Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000mg (180 softgels)
- Wild salmon is a healthier choice than farmed salmon, which has been found to contain high antibiotic, PCB and dioxin levels. A source of omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin, wild salmon oil has a naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA.
- Wild salmon may be a better environmental choice because salmon farms can pollute coastal waters. The oil is extracted from already harvested salmon, using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing stocks.
- Rigorously tested for purity, this product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards set forth by the Canadian government and the Council for Responsible Nutrition for environmental pollutants such as heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and other harmful compounds.
- Salmon oil is best known for being an exceptionally rich source of omega-3 fats. The primary omega-3 fats found in salmon oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are linked to a variety of health benefits.
- May inhibit your body’s inflammatory response and may help manage symptoms associated with certain inflammatory diseases.
- May promote heart health by reducing triglycerides and increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May promote improved blood flow and oxygen delivery.
- May play an important role in proper fetal brain development and cognitive function in children.
- Supports skin health and may reduce the risk of certain age-related eye diseases.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-free, Nut-Free
How do we use this product?
1 softgel 1-2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil- 1000 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids - 200 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 80 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)- 70 mg
Size - 180 soft gels