Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000mg (90 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- Wild salmon is a healthier choice than farmed salmon, which has been found to contain high antibiotic, PCB, and dioxin levels. A source of omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin, wild salmon oil has a naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA.
- Salmon oil is best known for being an exceptionally rich source of omega-3 fats. The primary omega-3 fats found in salmon oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are linked to a variety of health benefits.
- May inhibit your body’s inflammatory response and may help manage symptoms associated with certain inflammatory diseases.
- May promote heart health by reducing triglycerides and increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May promote improved blood flow and oxygen delivery.
- May play an important role in proper fetal brain development and cognitive function in children.
- Supports skin health and may reduce the risk of certain age-related eye diseases.
- Dietary Supplement.
- 100% Pure Salmon Oil.
- Omega-3 EPA & DHA 150 mg.
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-free, Nut-Free.
How do we use this product?
1 soft gel 1-2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil- 1000 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids - 200 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 80 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)- 70 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified, water), natural vitamin E.
Size - 90 soft gels