Charcoal Activated 560mg (100 caps, 50 servings)
Why do we buy this product?
- Charcoal has been used as a digestive aid for centuries as a natural deodorizer. It binds unwanted materials and gas in the digestive tract.
- Activated charcoal’s negatively charged, porous texture helps trap toxins, preventing your body from absorbing them.
- Activated charcoal can bind a variety of drugs and toxins, preventing their absorption into the body. It’s often used as an anti-poison treatment or to treat drug overdoses.
- Activated charcoal may help improve kidney function by promoting the elimination of toxic waste products.
- Since 1969.
- 560 mg per serving.
- Dietary Supplement.
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
How do we use this product?
Take 2 capsules two to three times daily, 3-4 hours before/after meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Charcoal - 560mg.
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule).
Size - 100 capsules (50 servings)
Other Search Terms: Chelator