Nature's Way Dandelion Root 1575mg (180 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Dandelion is a versatile botanical, as the entire plant can be used for everything from herbal teas to salads and even wines! This pretty yellow flower that some consider a weed (not us!) has been used for thousands of years. In traditional Native American cultures, the plant was boiled down into a tea. Nature’s Way Dandelion Root is a diuretic herb inspired by these traditional wellness practices.
- Dandelion root has many naturally occurring compounds including inulin, sesquiterpenes, and phenolic compounds such as flavonoids, minerals, and phytosterols.
- The nutritional content of dandelion extends to all parts of the plant. It’s a rich source of many vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Dandelion are a rich source of beta-carotene and polyphenolic compounds, both of which are known to have strong antioxidant capabilities that can prevent aging and certain diseases.
- Dandelion Root is Non-GMO Project Verified and TRU-ID Authenticated, so you can rest assured that what’s on the label is what’s in your bottle, every time.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly, Soy Free
How do we use this product?
Take 3 capsules once daily.
Dandelion Root - 1.575 grams
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), magnesium stearate.
Does not contain: Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Dairy Products, Artifical Colors, Artificial Flavors, Wheat, Preservatives.
Size - 180 capsules