Now Garlic Oil 1500 mg (250 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- NOW®'s Garlic Oil is extracted and concentrated from the bulb of Allium sativum. It is equivalent to a whole garlic clove with no added fillers. Garlic abounds with naturally occurring sulfur compounds, amino acids and trace minerals.
- Traditional uses include supporting the health of your heart and cardiovascular system as well as respiratory health.
- Supports heart health by helping to maintain healthy blood flow and promoting healthy circulation.
- Effective in slowing the development of atherosclerosis and able to reduce blood pressure
- Effective in the treatment of coughs, headache, stomach ache, sinus congestion, rheumatism, and gout
- Has some benefits for bone health by increasing estrogen levels in females
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher
How do we use this product?
Take 3 softgels daily, preferably with food.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Garlic Oil Concentrate (Allium Sativum) (Bulb) - 9mg per serving
(Equivalent to 4,500 mg of Whole Clove Garlic).
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil and Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Size - 250 softgels