Now L-Arginine (1000mg) (120 tablets)
Why do we use this product?
- L-arginine plays a critical role in the production of nitric oxide, a substance that relaxes blood vessels, helping to improve blood flow.
- L-arginine is easier for the body to absorb and use than when consumed in the form of protein from food, such as dairy, meat, and fish.
- May help support a modest improvement in exercise capacity in individuals with stable cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- Supports protein synthesis
- Helps replenish arginine levels during times of stress.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan Friendly, Nut-Free.
How do we use this product?
Take 1 tablet twice daily as needed. Take between meals or at bedtime with at least 8 oz. of water or juice to facilitate absorption.
L-Arginine (from 1,250 mg L-Arginine HCl) - 1000mg.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide and vegetarian coating.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade.
Size - 120 tablets
Other Search Terms: L arganine, L- arginine