Now Melatonin 10mg (100 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in your brain. It’s primarily responsible for regulating your body’s circadian rhythm to manage your natural sleep cycle.
- Helps promote and regulate sleep
- Helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
- Helps support restful sleep and relaxed mood
- When taken at bed time, melatonin may provide blood pressure support for blood pressure already within a normal range.
- May be effective at reducing heartburn and Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) symptoms when used alone or with medication.
- Soy-free, Vegan-friendly, Nut-free, Gluten-free, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Non-GMO, Halal, Kosher
How do we use this product?
Take 1 capsule near bedtime with water.
Caution: For adults only at bedtime. Not for pregnant or nursing women. May cause drowsiness. Do not use in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle, or while operating machinery. Consult physician if taking medication (especially sedatives and anti-depressants) or have a medical condition (including depression, high blood pressure, and epilepsy). Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Melatonin - 10mg
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour and Hypromellose (cellulose capsule)
Size - 100 capsules