Why do we use this product?
- NOW® Probiotic-10™ offers a balanced spectrum of live organisms consisting of acid-resistant probiotic bacterial strains that are known to naturally colonize the human GI tract.
- Probiotics help keep your digestive system functioning at its best.
- 10 Probiotic Strains in one convenient capsule.
- Over 20 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures per serving
- Contains acidophilus; helps support your intestinal health and produce a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients.
- Encourages intestinal microflora balance.
- Supports healthy immune function. That's because a large percentage of the body's immune system is located in the gastrointestinal tract. The beneficial bacteria are on your side for helping you be your healthy best.
- Probiotics supplements improve some mental health conditions.
- Probiotics may help keep your heart healthy by lowering LDL ("bad") cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Probiotics may help in weight loss.
- Soy Free, Vegan friendly, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Non-GMO, Halal, Keto Friendly, Kosher Certified
How do we use this product?
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Blend of 10 Strains of Probiotic Bacteria (25 Billion CFU)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04), Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115), Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32), Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37), Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03), Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21), Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33), Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
This product is formulated to deliver a potency of at least 25 Billion CFU through the Best By date.
Size - 100 capsules
Other Search Terms - Probiotics