Onion White (500grams)
Why do we use this product?
- Onions are low in calories yet high in nutrients, including vitamin C, B vitamins and potassium.
- Research shows that eating onions may help reduce heart disease risk factors, such as high blood pressure, elevated triglyceride levels and inflammation.
- Due to the many beneficial compounds found in onions, consuming them may help reduce high blood sugar.
- Studies show that onion consumption is associated with improved bone mineral density.
- Onions have been shown to inhibit the growth of potentially harmful bacteria like E. coli and S. aureus.
- Onions are a rich source of prebiotics, which help boost digestive health, improve bacterial balance in your gut and benefit your immune system.
How do we use this product?
Onions are a staple in kitchens around the world. They give flavor to savory dishes and can be enjoyed either raw or cooked. Onions can easily be added to savory dishes, including eggs, guacamole, meat dishes, soups and baked goods.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 500g
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms - Kimchi, Savory Sticky Rice, Potato Salad, Gluten-free Pizza, Homemade Chicken Longganisa, Pancit Palabok, oatscaldo, Chinese Braised Beef