Pacific Bay Chilean Sea Bass Steak (300g)
Why do we use this product?
- Caught from cold Patagonian waters, this premium fish is packed with flavor and always the star of the table.
- Great Source of protein to help your metabolism, keep you strong, and keep you satisfied.
- Plenty of Omega-3 Fatty Acid that will help fight inflammation and keep you healthy.
- High amount of Vitamin D to keep your mood up and your bones strong.
How do we use this product?
The best way to make the most out of the flavor and texture of this delicate fish is by pan-frying it.
- Use a kitchen towel to dry the excess moisture off the fillet. Season both sides generously with salt. Bring a nonstick pan up to high heat, add a thin layer of neutral oil, like sunflower oil, to the pan and let it heat up for a minute.
- Add the fillet, skin side down, to the pan, and use a spatula to press down on it lightly, to push the fillet into the hot fat.
- Leave it to cook for 3-4 minutes until the skin is golden and very crispy, then carefully flip it over and cook the other side for a further 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Remove it from the pan and place it on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil and keep that crispy skin.
Chilean Sea Bass Steak.
Size - 300g