Pacific Bay U.S. Scallop Meat (300g)
Why do we use this product?
- Restaurant quality seafood.
- Each sizable portion of tender white meat brings the flavors of the sea to your plate. This takes any meal a notch higher.
- There are about 10 to 20 pieces per pack.
- A great source of magnesium and potassium, which are both important for heart and brain health.
- Promotes blood vessel relaxation, helps control blood pressure and enables better blood circulation.
- Low in calories, high in protein.
- Quick frozen to seal in taste, nutrition and texture.
How do we use this product?
PAN-SEAR: Stovetop is generally the preferred method for cooking scallops because it allows you to get a quick sear on the scallop in a hot pan, avoiding overcooking.
GRILL: Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high heat. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, add garlic, sauté until fragrant (5 minutes). Spoon butter sauce over scallops, season to taste, scatter with coriander and grill, scallop-side up, until plump and just cooked through (5 minutes). Squeeze lemon over and serve hot.
BAKE: Bake scallops in a casserole dish with seasonings—try butter, dry white wine, and lemon juice—at 350°F. To test for doneness, use an instant-read thermometer. The internal temperature should be 115°F.
BROIL: Broil scallops, dipped in melted butter, on a baking sheet until golden brown on the outside and opaque white on the inside, about 6-10 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet halfway through for even cooking.
U.S. Scallop Meat.
Size - 300g
Other Search Terms - sushi bake