Pear Honey (per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- Pears are sweet, bell-shaped fruits that have been enjoyed since ancient times. They can be eaten crisp or soft.
- Pears are especially rich in folate, vitamin C, copper, and potassium. They’re also a good source of polyphenol antioxidants.
- Pears offer dietary fiber, including prebiotics, which promotes bowel regularity, constipation relief, and overall digestive health. To get the most fiber from your pear, eat it with the skin on.
- Pears harbor many beneficial plant compounds. Those in red pears may protect heart health, while those in green pears may promote eye health.
- Pears are a rich source of flavonoids, which are antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation and protect against certain diseases.
- Pears may help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes due to their fiber and anthocyanin contents.
- Pears are rich in potent antioxidants, such as procyanidins and quercetin, that can boost heart health by improving blood pressure and cholesterol. Eating pears regularly may also reduce stroke risk.
- Eating pears regularly may help you feel full because of their high amounts of water and fiber. In turn, this may help you lose weight.
How do we use this product?
Eaten whole — with a handful of nuts if you choose — they make a great snack. It’s also easy to add them to your favorite dishes, such as oatmeal, salads, and smoothies.
Popular cooking methods include roasting and poaching. Pears complement chicken or pork especially well. They likewise pair nicely with spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, cheeses like Gouda and brie, and ingredients like lemon and chocolate.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 1 piece
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.