Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include naturally grown herbs and plants
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas and Sta. Maria, Laguna
A pork tenderloin is a long, narrow, boneless cut of meat that comes from the muscle that runs along the backbone. It is also a very healthy option as it one of the leanest cuts of pork.
How do we use this product?
You can make roast pork tenderloin either baked in the oven or on the BBQ. Pork tenderloin can be prepared in so many different ways. In addition to roasting, stuffed pork tenderloin is a favorite too. You can even slice it into medallions for a fast weeknight meal.
It can be crusted or just simply seasoned with your favorite seasonings or even just a simple sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Size - From 450g