Quezon's Best Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar (750ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Coconut vinegar contains probiotics, polyphenols and may be rich in certain vitamins and minerals.
- May lower blood sugar and help fight Diabetes.
- May reduce hunger and help you lose weight.
- May improve heart health. It may act in potentially reducing risk factors for heart disease, such as belly fat, blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Contains probiotics and acetic acid — both of which may contribute to a healthy digestion. It may also provide some immune-boosting nutrients.
- Coconut cider vinegar tastes sweeter and milder than apple cider vinegar, making it a solid alternative for anyone who finds apple cider vinegar too acidic.
- Recommended as a morning health tonic because of its mild taste
- Organic and all-natural ingredients
- Naturally aged and fermented
- Obtained from fermented fresh 100% pure coconut sap or tuba
- No preservatives added
- USDA Certified Organic, HALAL Certified, Kosher Certified
How do we use this product?
Best taken first thing in the morning as a health tonic (2 tablespoons of CCV in a glass of water).
Fresh organic coconut sap from the Philippines
Size - 750 ml
Other Search Terms - Potato Salad, coco cider, Banana Walnut Loaf